All About Ben

img_0697                                                                          Hi. My name is Ben, although you already new that. I was born in Illinois and I moved to Michigan when I was 3. I have cat and two brothers. I am so excited  to make  my blog. I hope you like it!

6 thoughts on “All About Ben”

1. Hello Ben! Love your picture, can’t wait to read more about what you’re thinking! But why did you choose “mini math games”? You know your mama is terrible at math! 😉

1. Sorry about that but the best way to make this blog is doing math games.; ! though i am going to try to ad a beginner’s level.; ]

2. Good morning Ben! I’m excited to read your posts and see what you’re thinking about… “mini-math games”, Huh? I guess you’re aiming to confuse your mama, who is terrible at math. 😉 Oh well, I’ll give them a try…just make some easy ones for me to start with, o.k.?

1. Not trying to confuse you but I sort of have to do math games because it is the only thing I am good at:! Ben

3. Ok, I’ll look for them. So, we need to look up these Pokémon characters you want to be for Halloween to see if we can make costumes.